Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

wicked

hated the original. loved this. some songs just shouldn't have vocals.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

i'm a jew

I'm jewish and my family was extremely fucked during WW2 because we were based in Germany but I still find this piece hilarious!

All you haters need a struggle of your own.

Right Now boom Right Now boom

wicked

I liked it

VladNS responds:

weeeeee >=)

DrumBug - The Winds DrumBug - The Winds

well duh

Well silly, everything sounds better with distortion!

DrumBug responds:

Thanks for the support dude.
and yeah, i like to think it does :D

Maynard Maynard

I was worried

I was worried until 0:53 when everything slid right together. you captured Maynard's vibe well.

My only gripe is the piano. The scale it's playing in doesn't quite match what I want to feel from this song. If you catch my drift. It's more aphex twin than tool/APC/Puscifer, but thats just personal taste.

You however are an artist and deserve the right to inject what you want into your work.

Nice work!

Deadhead lurker Deadhead lurker

New High Score!

Usually when I check the industrial section of Newgrounds I'm disappointed. Not Today!

Chozz responds:

Very much thank you!

M - Loaded (DEMO) M - Loaded (DEMO)

Dubstep

Ditto on the dubstep category

DM05: HardStyle Song DM05: HardStyle Song

MMMM CRUNCHY!

Loved the crunchy bass drum. the breakdown was another originality point lucid but still crunchy as fuck!

DaniMart2005 responds:

That Bass Drum was actually 5 Bass, 1 Clap, 1 Symbol, and 3 Snares! And neither are timed correctly together, so that is what makes it very "Crunchy"! Glad you liked it!

Tetris Theme (Reed Trio) Tetris Theme (Reed Trio)

tempo

I gave it a 5/5 cuz my first car was a 92 ford tempo that blew up and made me cry.

mename3isme responds:

That's an interesting and totally strange reason to vote 5. But coolness. I guess that's what you get out of this song. Ha.
Thanks for the vote, mate.